Our board certified professionals provide the necessary medical care to best treat and manage your illness to ensure you achieve the quality of life you deserve.
- Assessment of the home environment for factors that contribute to health and safety.
- Ongoing medical care with and academic and primary care perspective
- Care management and oversight, both within the patients home and across settings
- Coordination of health services with visiting with nurses, medical specialists, hospital staff, hospice services and community agencies to improve the continuity of health and medical care
- Support and education to patients and their families so they can make informed health care decisions.